Johannesburg Expo Centre
A World-Class African Venue Situated just south of Johannesburg, the Johannesburg Expo Centre is Southern Africa’s largest fully-contained and purpose-built exhibition, conference and events venue. It is home to South Africa’s oldest and most cherished consumer event, the Rand Show, and it has hosted many other diverse and world-class shows such as Ultra South Africa, Automechanika, BAUMA Conexpo Africe, Sexpo and Electra Mining.
The Expo Centre has kept pace with the remarkable growth of the local exhibition and conference industries, evolving into a world-class facility that offers exhibitors, visitors and delegates a first rate experience every time. Thanks to a network of excellent and carefully-selected service providers, the Expo Centre handles every event with professionalism, flexibility and elegance.
- Multipurpose facilities providing more than 50 000m² of indoor exhibition space
- More than 100 000m² of versatile outdoor space and 20 000 parking bays
- Upmarket conferencing facilities encompassing 4 000m²
- A multipurpose arena that can accommodate up to 20 000 people
- Prime location situated just 15 minutes from a variety of three, four and five star hotels
- Accessible from all major highways
- Five-star catering facilities, 24 hour security and in-house cleaning services
- Located 30 minutes from both OR Tambo International Airport and Lanseria Airport
- Individual gates and entrances for each hall provide ease of access for event build-up and break-down
- A registered helicopter landing base, managed by Capital Air
- World class facilities, awarded by the PMR Africa Award in 2007, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Member of EXSA, UFI, SACCI and SOJO For a world-class experience, available at the most competitive prices.
For more information